Friday, December 3, 2010

A Tiring Day.

Normally, Monday till Thursday are the days that I can't meet you. Not this week. ^^ You told me that you and your friends are going to celebrate your friends' birthday at Time Square. Without asking, of course I would love to join! Seeing you on Wednesday? How can I say no to that? Haha.. Plus I get to meet all your best friends there. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone is what it is.

So, i woke up at 930. With your help of course.. Wondering what I'm going to do without you. ^^ I reach the train station at 11 am for the 1110 train. It's been so long since I last took train to KL, kinda excited. It is quite a long journey, you know. From Klang to KL seems like it took forever to reach. Nevertheless I reach there on 12 something if I'm not mistaken. With some time to kill, I decided to had my breakfast. No wait, it's lunch. Break-lunch? Anyway, it's Subway and it's awesome. Then, I took Monorail and head to Time Square.

It's about 2 something that I finally meet you. I was bored to death there, when I see you, I was just so happy. Meeting you on a Wednesday? Cool huh.. ^^ Then, we started to shop for A pair of shoes. You guys know Time Square right.. Big right.. Lots of choices.. Well, my lovely girlfriend have the ability to pick out each shoe and say the bad things bout the shoe. XD It is really interesting. And funny too. Finally she bought a pair of shoe. Finally. Is it the perfect shoe? Or maybe because there's no more other choice? Who cares? hahaha.. Erm, I do babe. And it really is a good choice. Very nice on your feet.

After we're done, we went to meet the "Fabulous 4", you best friends. They're quite nice actually.. Keep laughing dunno for what.. Especially Prudence.. We celebrated Kah Yee's belated birthday and Fenny's 'almost' Birthday.. Then, the girls go shopping. Again. It's is really tiring you know, walking around. But it's worth it though, loving every minute of it. Finally their going back.. T.T parted ways at monorail station and she's gone. Without a good-bye kiss..

Maybe it's been too long since I last took Monorail, maybe it's because I can't wait to get home because I'm too hungry, maybe it's because I miss her.. Anyhow, I end up in Tun Sambathan. The station just before KL Sentral. I didn't even notice that only a few people get down. For a moment, I was like : Whoa, things sure changed alot huh.. No idea it's this way.. Saw the sign- Tun Sambathan.. WHAT? Damn! How did I..? Oh C'mon! So, I have to buy another ticket to KL Sentral. ><

After the long and tiring journey, which I was standing for most of the time. Finally, I'm at BlueSky. Eating with neighbor and bro. Then, I'm home. Bath, online for 5 minutes. Sleep like a baby.

I enjoyed this day very much. Let's see
~ I get to see my babe.
~ Finally meet her friends
~ Glad I still can find my way back to KL Sentral

That's about it. Miss you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment