Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Life After You part 2.

I was wondering.. What will happen if the particular post didn't appear? Even if it did.. What if I didn't know about it and no one told me? Dare not think about it. All the talks about what ifs, I'm just glad things played out the way they were.

Now, the oh so very important post. So the thing is this. She finally has feelings for me. ^^ and she post it on blog. Of course she didn't state who is it. And I didn't even know of the post until someone told me. Gotta thank that 'someone' but i can't remember who. XD So after I read it, of course i hope that it was me. But then maybe it's some other guy. Who knows right? But, there is one sentence in the post that she wrote. That sentence is something I said to her previously. Maybe she's just writing it? Maybe it doesn't mean anything? Maybe it is me? I DON'T KNOW~ All I can do is hope for the best, and let God do the rest.

After a while of 'forcing', finally she told me that it is me. The guy she has feelings for. Yup, it's me. Okay, stop for a while, close your eyes, imagine this : everyone has a dream right? Now, imagine that your dream came true instantly! Well, that's my feeling after I know about it. Happy till the max. Can't believe it, it really is me. My dream came true. All my wildest dreams, is now a reality.

17/9~ Our first date together, not officially together though. >< That night, we went to Jake Cafe. Our first date there. This is the 1st time we out together, only the 2 of us. There, we talk for a while.. And then, I tell her my feelings. That I too is in love with her and would like her to be my girlfriend. She says she have to consider 1st. >< And she wanted to test me, wanted me to sing 2 songs for her and must get the lyrics perfectly. First is Jay's song called Simple Love, I think I did okay with that song. Then, here comes problems.. Second song, Yen J's I Like. No, I Love. That lyrics of the song is so short but I can't remember. Therefore, I failed.. @@

In order for me to be her boyfriend, I have to sing the 2 songs again. And this time, no mistake. So, on our way to Kuala Selangor, I sang to her when we're waiting for others at a car park. I tell her again how I feel.. Answers all her questions from before.. And asked if she can be my girlfriend. She said yes!!!!! With a little help from Khai Peng of course. xD

There, our story. It's been 2 months since then.. I am living the best life right now.. With her by my side.. Looking forward to every Friday that's when she come back, treasuring every minute that I get to spend with her. I can proudly say that I am no longer single anymore, and I LOVE IT! Babe, you've been so good to me all this while.. you're really the best. I  love you. Always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment