Friday, August 20, 2010

This week..

Hmm.. Let's see.. Nothing much happened i guess. It is a a fun week nevertheless.. An energetic one because I've been sleeping for most of the afternoon due to my injured knee. Got that when I'm playing football with my friends.. >< Hurt like hell, but it's not the 1st time so no big deal. So basically I just sleep after i came home from college.. Yea.. Feel like doing revision.. But I know that's not going to happen.. XD why  bother? It's just the second week of college, is there really anything to revise? It must be all those useless introduction and what not.. So, nothing important..

Until the day that I found out that we have a Law test this friday, which is today. Woohoo... Not going to waste time regretting bout my action, I quickly take out the movie that i wanted to watch - Repomen and started watching. Nice movie by the way.. You guys should watch it. Surprise ending. Anyways.... So basically.. The test that i took today.. The questions are perfect, nothing wrong with the question asked, no problem with it. The problem is the answer..... God help me. XD

Okay.. where was I. Oh right, stuck at a place where i have to make a decision. So, should I go for It? Or just wait..? Hmm.. Only time can tell, so I'll just sit tight and let nature do their thing.. Found out that someone is in a relationship.. Surprised when i heard some details.. And help a friend to solve his problem.. Bros, or girls? Bro la of coz... No... should be girls.. No wait, it's bro.... And it goes on and on and on...

12.43 am          

3 comments: