Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Good Boy.

I've heard people calling me good boy here and there.. But I know better that most of the time, I'm not. Most of the time ok.. Not all the time. There are times that I'm really a good boy, seriously. Like this weekend. So here's the deal, me n my bro stay at my grandma's house most of the time. Because all my friends are there and my bro still has to go to school. We only go back to our house at Shah Alam during the weekends. And that's the only time I hang out with my parents.. Although they call us to go back on weekends, I'd still go out with my friends. BUT, this weekend, I didn't go out at all. Spent two whole days together with my parents, and that makes me a good boy. ^^

Basically did nothing. Because I didn't go out. Here's a list of things that I did on my weekend :
* sleep
* eat
* dvd
* swim
* watch football

Yup, that's it. Looking forward to tonight's football match between Man United and Fulham. Go Red Devils!!

3: 07 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment