Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm back..

It has been awhile.. No wait, it has been a long while. Let's see what I'm busy doing these few months.. The usuals, studies.. exams.. and I don;t know what to write about. So that's why I'm missing in action. Oh yea, one very important changes in my life. Finally, after the long wait, she's finally mine. <3

I guess u guys that were there at the spot know about the details very well. Recorded the whole thing even. XD 18-9-2010, the most important date in my life. I love you and I always will. Forever.

Exams.. Well that almost killed me. You know, it's always the same thing. The first week of new sem, you tell yourself: Alright, this is a new sem, I'm gonna work my socks off, get good grades, bla bla bla.. Before you know it, it's final exam. And I'm all worried like hell. And then it's all over.. I just hope I pass everything.

So now I'm having my holidays for 3 months. I'll TRY to blog more often.

Before I end this.. I just wanna say that the future.. It seems so long, so vast, so unexpected. One things for sure,   I will be with you until the day I die. Forever yours, faithfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment